- a chemical reaction in which a molecule decomposes to two different molecules
How To Use elimination reaction In A Sentence
- In elimination reactions, larger molecules expel smaller molecules like water, hydrogen halides, carbon dioxide and other diatomic gases to form new substances.
- The acetylides are also strong bases and in reactions with secondary or tertiary alkyl halides elimination reactions can occur instead.
- Both organic and inorganic compounds experience elimination reactions.
- Two HONO elimination channels may compete with each other. The HONO elimination reaction paths are predicted to be important for the decomposition of TNAZ in solid state.