How To Use electronic database In A Sentence
- All of the data on extant birth certificates were keypunched into an electronic database. L, t U & E
- It has lifts, a coffee shop, 7,000 audio and visual items, an electronic database, research engines and 2,500 metres of shelving.
- Last week it said that it would sell them so that it can make money selling subscriptions to electronic databases. Times, Sunday Times
- Senior Indian officials have cleared a hurdle for a long-awaited electronic database aimed at tracking and preventing terrorist activity.
- But amateur Internet sleuths who read the blog searched electronic databases looking for likely suspects, then posted names and photographs on the Internet.
- Placebo-controlled trials of homoeopathy were identified by a comprehensive literature search, which covered 19 electronic databases, reference lists of relevant papers, and contacts with experts. Nightmare Advice on Allergies
- On the Web, however, research materials are accessed online via electronic databases instead of through librarians or curators.
- Electronic databases will continue to grow in size and cover medicine, nursing, dentistry, veterinary medicine and the preclinical sciences.