How To Use electron microscopic In A Sentence
- Quite simply the author has, wherever applicable, gone to the effort of creating lucid diagrams in concert with detailed histologic and electron microscopic photomicrographs to illustrate key concepts.
- With light and electron microscopic autoradiography, the origination and distribution of the newborn neurons in adult "critical-period" songbird, Striated Mannikin were studied.
- Electron microscopic examination performed from the paraffin-embedded tissue revealed desmosomal structures and thin, elongated, wavy, branching microvilli characteristic of mesothelial cells.
- The methods for crystallization and electron microscopic analysis have been described previously.
- It was not the three-dimensional crystal we wanted, but allowed me to travel to the MRC at Cambridge, England, and to do electron microscopical studies together with Richard Henderson. Hartmut Michel - Autobiography
- I started to work eagerly on the induction of specific chromosomal aberrations in adenovirus type 12-infected human cells, simultaneously studying a DNA-replication disturbance of individual chromosomes in human lymphoblastoid and lymphoma cell lines, and, to please my mentor, I demonstrated electron microscopically the presence of EBV particles directly in individual serologically antigen-positive Burkitt's lymphoma cells. Harald zur Hausen - Autobiography
- Demographic data, past history, ophthalmologic, histopathologic and electron microscopic findings were recorded and analyzed.
- Special stains, immunohistochemical studies, and electron microscopic studies are needed to differentiate these 2 tumors.
- The electron microscopic observations showed that the agent chosen has good protection function on the bacteria.