- equipment in a motor vehicle that provides electricity to start the engine and ignite the fuel and operate the lights and windshield wiper and heater and air conditioner and radio
- utility that provides electricity
How To Use electrical system In A Sentence
- Electrical systems still using fuses may work just fine.
- The building's electrical system was completely inadequate.
- If you overload an electrical system with too much energy and too much stimulation, the circuit breaker activates and shuts everything down.
- Based on the results of these tests, the pediatric cardiologist will determine whether your child has an arrhythmia, which is an irregular heart beat caused by a problem with the heart's built-in electrical system. Heart Palpitations
- Voters approved two bond measures to pay for the seismic retrofit, interior renovations and modernizing the electrical systems.
- Seat sensors would capture energy to run onboard electrical systems - cutting energy demands. The Sun
- They are needed to: • Ascertain the correct functioning of the systems respecting the other electric and radioelectrical systems; • Ensure public health and inalterability of the products; • Uniform functioning and coding protocols among the different producers of tags and readers in order to ensure a rapid development of the technology; • Make the exchange of tags information among the different users simple and ef ﬁ cient. Recently Uploaded Slideshows
- They've found a major fault with the electrical system.
- What it meant was that my heart's own electrical system had fused.
- The electrical system has been upgraded with power provided by a 25kVA three-phase generator.