- a material's opposition to the flow of electric current; measured in ohms
How To Use electrical resistance In A Sentence
- Bolometers are devices whose electrical resistance changes with temperature.
- Purpose : To establish the culture system of human trabecular cells on filter and detect electrical resistance.
- An ohm is a unit of electrical resistance (named for the German physicist, Georg Simon Ohm), and a mho is a unit of conductivity of a body whose resistance is one ohm. VERBATIM: The Language Quarterly Vol XXIII No 4
- The term superconductivity refers to the complete disappearance of the electrical resistance. Press Release: The 1972 Nobel Prize in Physics
- The two phases have different electrical resistance, which represents the binary information.
- The term superconductivity refers to the complete disappearance of the electrical resistance, which was later verified with an enormous accuracy. The Nobel Prize in Physics 1972 - Presentation Speech
- The myelin acts as a layer of high electrical resistance and low capacitance, facilitating the rapid saltatory conduction of electrical impulses from node to node for long distances along axons that may be up to 1 m in length.
- The most important factors determining the heating of a filament to incandescence are thermal mass and electrical resistance of the filament.
- Similar examples can be given for lowering blood pressure and reducing the electrical resistance of the skin. The Beat Fatigue Workbook - how to identify the causes
- Each sensor of the array undergoes a reversible change in electrical resistance when exposed to a vapor or analyte.