How To Use electric cord In A Sentence
- Secure all electric cords out of your pet's vision range and reach - including those used for decorating purposes.
- Walking around the work we noticed that an electric cord ran from inside the castle but wasn't plugged in.
- The electric cord is fraying and could be dangerous to handle.
- You'd better use the electric cord if you want to use the radio since the batteries are run down.
- A photograph of an electric cord running across a red wooden floor with yellow skirting board and white wall looks just like one of his simpler paintings.
- Cameras and lights were crowded around him; electric cords snaked around the floor.