- one of several districts into which a city or town is divided for voting; each contains one polling place
How To Use election district In A Sentence
- to district the city into three election districts.
- A" ward heeler " is an all-around political party aide in the different election districts, or wards.
- The results in the local county assembly election district were more mixed.
- Seymour challenged the constitutionality of the bill, pointing out that the state constitution required electors to vote in person in the election districts in which they reside.