- the day appointed for an election; in the United States it is the 1st Tuesday after the 1st Monday in November
How To Use election day In A Sentence
- There'll be plenty of time for the eventual nominee to "recalibrate" his/her message, steering towards the center, between Super Tuesday and Election Day. Poll: Huckabee Still Loses In General Election Matches, Edwards Most Electable Dem
- In the election day exit poll, two-thirds of Virginia voters expressed a negative opinion of Robertson.
- The forum will be aired on local public access television prior to Election Day.
- Why not send government poll-takers door to door, saving voters the trouble of having to remember when Election Day falls?
- If I even vote on election day I will write in Hillary's name before I vote for this Chi-town slickster O'Donnell: Clinton will exit race by June 15
- On election day, the regime brought contingents of troops into the city to vote for its candidates.
- But vote groups are concerned asking people for more information could disenfranchise legitimate voters on election day.
- The expectation in both camps is that a bombing so close to election day would mean certain defeat for Peres.
- With another Election Day approaching, conservatives are again trotting out conspiracy theories about elections stolen through voter fraud. The voter fraud racket is back!
- So until Election Day, the new regs are sus - pended. Naked City?