[ UK /ɪlˈɑːstɪsˌaɪzd/ ]
made with strands or inserts of elastic
slacks with an elasticized waistband
How To Use elasticised In A Sentence
- Just when was poly osti-frocks with elasticised waists worn by anyone other than our mums? see you soon! debrina Not a fashionista moment @1985
- I have to get age 7/8 trousers for Kyle's length of leg, but he has no bum and the M&S are great because they have an elasticised waist and are easy to adjust. WalesOnline - Home
- All the fashion mistakes were there in bulk: combats elasticised at the ankle, shapeless shifts, murky colours, the wrong prints. Archive 2007-09-01
- And then before you can say Big Mac, all of you will be shopping for elasticised trousers and extra-large T-shirts together. Hindustan Times News Feeds 'Views'
- Was it a point in time roughly contemporaneous with you being caught with your giant elasticised pantaloons around your ankles. Boris Peeved With Tabloids Shock Story
- They feature a main internal compartment with elasticised pockets, a front zip pocket, nylon lining, a large padded microfibre change mat, a zip-top wet purse, an OiOi wipes case and protective metal feet on the base. The Australian Jewish News
- A sport in which one throws oneself from a high place such as a bridge to which one is attached by an elasticised cord. November 2007
- I applaud your putting on of shoes: while not all of us have the callouses to casually chase down an intruder in bare feet, my experience of such a situation has taught me that a handy pair of elasticised Blundstones would have meant the actual capture of one who attempted forced entry into one of my abodes. Cheeseburger Gothic » Probably lucky I couldn’t find my boots.
- I wonder if that elasticised waist was ACTUALLY on the jumper before it because skants. Regretsy – Skants Skants Revolution