How To Use elastic energy In A Sentence
- The results showed that there was gender difference in the elastic energy utility ratio, of which the male was higher than the female.
- Tendons store elastic energy by stretching and then snapping back into shape like rubber bands.
- As the temperature decreases the elastic energy increases and eventually causes a shear in a part of the matrix, which stabilises the rest.
- This relationship is matched with the actual reservoir pressure history, to obtain the elastic energy factor of the reservoir and the aquifer and the water influx factor, simultaneously.
- The terpolymers have exhibited a strain of more than 7% and elastic energy density of more than 1 J / cm 3.
- Possible effects of monomer tilt or lateral motion on the elastic energy are neglected.