How To Use elastic bandage In A Sentence
- Graduated compression therapy to overcome venous hypertension is useful and can be applied using inelastic or elastic bandages.
- At the same time, compress the area with an elastic bandage without binding it too tightly (you should be able to slide your finger under the bandage).
- After either treatment, you will have to wear support stockings or elastic bandages for several weeks.
- Objective To observe the result of elastic bandage used in postoperative breast cancer.
- The circulating nurse deflates the tourniquet after the elastic bandage is in place.
- When the calf muscles press against the rigid, inelastic bandage, they pump more effectively facilitating removal of fluid from the extremity.