- a part of the seminal duct formed by the duct from the seminal vesicle and the vas deferens; passes through the prostate gland
How To Use ejaculatory duct In A Sentence
- The urethra and the ejaculatory ducts penetrate the prostate gland.
- On females note the uterus, ovary, vulva, and on males note the testis, ejaculatory duct, and the mamelons.
- He died of ague, and at the autopsy it was found that the verumontanum was hard and of the size of a walnut and that the ejaculatory ducts contained calculi about the size and shape of peas. Anomalies and Curiosities of Medicine
- Although these structures may be associated with the ejaculatory duct ... penis-like organs function in some capacity other than to convey sperm directly Boing Boing
- To determine if ejaculatory duct obstruction exists, transrectal ultrasonography is indicated in patients who are azoospermic with palpable vasa and low ejaculate volumes.
- The male organs consist of a single continuous testis and a vas deferens terminating in an ejaculatory duct into the cloaca.
- The formal term is 'transurethral resection of the ejaculatory ducts'. The Sun
- Most intersexual reproductive tracts generated were composed of both male ejaculatory duct and female oviduct that were both attached directly to the spermathecae.
- Digital rectal examination is performed to examine the prostate gland, seminal vesicles, and possible cysts that can cause ejaculatory duct obstruction.
- The duct of the seminal vesicle joins the _vas deferens_ of the same side (both functionally and embryologically the seminal vesicle is no more than a diverticulum of the vas deferens); passing on under the name of the _common seminal_ or _ejaculatory duct_, the canal opens into the prostatic portion of the urethra (the orifices of the two common seminal ducts are in the folds of mucous membrane forming the right and left lateral margins of the _prostatic utricle_ or _uterus masculinus_). The Sexual Life of the Child