[ US /ˈaɪnstaɪn/ ]
someone who has exceptional intellectual ability and originality
he's smart but he's no Einstein
Mozart was a child genius
- physicist born in Germany who formulated the special theory of relativity and the general theory of relativity; Einstein also proposed that light consists of discrete quantized bundles of energy (later called photons) (1879-1955)
How To Use Einstein In A Sentence
- By the time the higher elevations are reached, such strange notions as Einsteinian curved space-time and the quantum uncertainty principle, heavy meals indeed, seem not so difficult to digest.
- I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world. Albert Einstein
- Einstein gave up his German citizenship in 1932 and became a naturalised American citizen in 1940.
- Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. Albert Einstein
- Our ability to stress over trivial cultural issues while ignoring the extermination of the environment will make medieval peasants believing in miracles seem as reasonable as Einstein.
- In superchemistry, scientists are able to precisely control the pairings and interactions of the atoms and molecules in Bose-Einstein condensates.
- Quantum mechanics, however, still remains far beyond the reach of Einstein's classicising imagination.
- That said, it is interesting to note that a recent autopsy examination of Einstein's preserved brain did uncover extra tissue in the parietal cortex, which mediates spatial cognition.
- The Weinstein Co is considering using a censored title in newspapers that originally rejected the film’s original advertisements. Zack and Miri Advertisements Rejected Due to the Word “Porno” | /Film
- Atomic number 101 is a radioactive transuranic element synthesized by bombarding einsteinium with alpha particles.