[ UK /ˈaɪdɐ/ ]
- duck of the northern hemisphere much valued for the fine soft down of the females
How To Use eider In A Sentence
- Mike Schneider: I avoid the term committed when working on mass collaborative projects because realistically only a small percent of people follow through on their commitments. Fatally Yours
- But as Leider's impressive research and masterful writing shows, off-screen he was full of contradictions.
- Schneider manages an apartment complex in suburban Denver.
- Maria Schneider is a freelance writer and a prolific twitterer of good quality relevant information. Twitter for Writers « Write Anything
- With Maria Schneider in her eighth Thanksgiving weekend and the Pizzarelli-Peplowski pow-wow in its sixth, Birdland may be trying to inaugurate a holiday tradition of its own. Music With All the Fixings
- BILL SCHNEIDER, CNN SENIOR POLITICAL ANALYST: Well, Carol, it was the gaffe of the week and maybe the campaign when John Kerry made what he called a blundered joke about President Bush, which came out as an insult to U.S. soldiers in Iraq. CNN Transcript Nov 4, 2006
- My men knew my history, they even came to me with Captain Kurt Schneider's documents one day, found them on a body in a shell crater. THE COMPANY OF STRANGERS
- Believing them to be both anti-Semitic and antisocialist, Schneiderman resigned in 1914. Rose Schneiderman.
- Below we report the geographic distribution of long-tailed ducks, eiders, scoters, glaucous gulls, and Pacific loons with respect to month and ice cover.
- She put the photographs on the table, located the spare eiderdown, and draped it over him. THE IMAGE OF LAURA