[ US /ˈɛɡˌnɔɡ/ ]
[ UK /ˈɛɡnɒɡ/ ]
[ UK /ˈɛɡnɒɡ/ ]
- a punch made of sweetened milk or cream mixed with eggs and usually alcoholic liquor
How To Use eggnog In A Sentence
- Rompope, or "Mexican eggnog," is one version of the many combinations of egg, milk, sugar and spirits that are traditionally used to toast the winter holidays in Europe and the Americas. Rompope: Mexico's Holiday Season Beverage
- The Christmas season features a plethora of dairy foods, from eggnog to peppermint ice cream to featured cheeses for entertaining.
- Now it's the judges turn to work, awarding marks for presentation, creativity, eggnogishness (yes, we made that word up), flavour and doability (for home cooks) based on the written recipe. Thestar.com - Home Page
- There are three batching tanks that produce flavored milks and eggnog.
- Do not eat foods with raw or undercooked eggs, such as Caesar salad and raw cookie dough, or drink eggnog.
- Well, Brad, sweetie, you all come on in and have some eggnog. DOWNTOWN
- Well, the tinsel is being put away, lights are being torn down, eggnog hangovers are being nursed, and entire legions of families are sitting around the table, eating breakfast in awkward silence after the drunken revelations from the night before. Holiday Review: Christmas | Heretical Ideas Magazine
- I brought out warm spiced eggnog, and small, semi-sweet tea cookies as we opened our presents.
- A great way of using up that leftover eggnog from the holidays. Eggnog Rice Pudding | Baking Bites
- Instant scrambled eggs, frozen fried eggs, canned eggnog, and many other convenient egg foods are being market tested.