- moth having nonfunctional mouthparts as adults; larvae feed on tree foliage and spin egg-shaped cocoons
How To Use eggar In A Sentence
- He was a cute little beggar, looked like you as well.
- It beggars belief that the police would take this step. The Sun
- Dian Agung Nugroho's photo "F*** You (What's on her mind?)" captures a Chinese Indonesian schoolgirl flipping off an old Chinese Indonesian beggar lady. Boing Boing
- Idleness is the key of beggary, and the root of all evil.
- They showed a lack of common sense that beggars belief.
- A beggar woman and her child took shelter on the verandah at night and left behind disquieting odours.
- What relation was the blind beggar to the blind beggar's brother? Exploring language (6th edn)
- Take the hustlers, beggars and streetwalkers who ply their dubious services along Beach Road and some of the other popular streets in the area, for example.
- A beggar came up to us and ask for money.
- The beggar tore the chicken apart and began to eat.