[ US /ˈifɛkts, ɪˈfɛkts/ ]
[ UK /ɪfˈɛkts/ ]
[ UK /ɪfˈɛkts/ ]
property of a personal character that is portable but not used in business
I watched over their effects until they returned
she left some of her personal effects in the house
How To Use effects In A Sentence
- A specially designed speculum is used to help direct the injection into the G-spot, with effects lasting around four months. G Marks The Spot
- By adding the chlorides of strontian, uranium, potassium, sodium, iron, or copper to the liquid, various effects may be produced, and these bodies will be found to produce the same color on the plate that their flame gives to alcohol. American Hand Book of the Daguerreotype
- This regime should have been more than adequate to demonstrate any significant short-term effects of reduced sleep.
- Objective:To observe the effects of transurethral vaporization for prostate (TVP) and suprapubic prostatectomy (SPP) on sexual function of the patients with benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
- Objective:To observe the effects of to integrate acusector concussion with suggestible dialogue treat 530 patient with hysteria spasm.
- Toxic effects may be either lethal, causing death, or sublethal.
- This inversion technique takes into account atmospheric effects on the radiation and spatial variations in the surface emissivity and backscatter.
- Side effects of all topical treatments include allergic and contact dermatitis, depigmentation of surrounding normal skin, and postinflammatory hyperpigmentation.
- Effects of bagging on loquat fruit appearance, postharvest characteristics and quality were studied.
- Objective To study the effects of retinoic acid on the differentiation of human rhabdomyosarcoma cells and on the expression of myogenic regulatory factor (MRF).