[ US /ˈi/ ]
- the branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication
How To Use EE In A Sentence
- There were 42 free-kicks, two penalties, four bookings and three players sent off, two of whom had to be escorted from the pitch by police.
- Jeff, clad in board trunks and a T-shirt, leans back in his chair with the lappie on his, uhhh, lap, and his bare feet up on the desk. Savages
- When the new foods that came from the Americas - peppers, summer squash and especially tomatoes - took hold in the region, a number of closely related dishes were born, including what we call ratatouille - and a man from La Mancha calls pisto, an Ikarian Greek calls soufiko and a Turk calls turlu. NYT > Home Page
- When we see her, we remember that hot July day doing five knots pulling Jess and Jerry on a tube and Russ skippering his first yacht.
- WorldCom promises not to impose a minimum call charge and no set up or monthly rental fee.
- In my view his confrontational, gladiatorial style has been a major contributor to the widespread disdain of the British public for politicians generally. Times, Sunday Times
- Within five years, a unified currency in 1933 the "central" issue of "legal tender" currency has been relatively stable, so Donglai Bank has to resume business.
- She tore her eyes from them for a moment to spy the bodhrán player in the tree, tapping out her rhythm with her eyes closed, not noticing the spy amongst them.
- The aircraft descended into a wetland area and had since been forgotten about as it sank below the surface. Times, Sunday Times
- Three tall memorial archways inscribed with Chinese characters stand outside the temple.