- the department of a publishing business that edits material for publication
How To Use editorial department In A Sentence
- Years ago, editorial companies had editors on one side of the hall cutting picture on moviolas, and sound editors on the other side of the hall cutting sound on moviolas (in the sound editorial department).
- Now the sloganeers at the Post's editorial department have come up with a new catch-phrase.
- External interchang of college journals is a important work of editorial department.
- Many of us in the editorial department disagree with the changes that are happening.
- Fred and Caterina's thesis also means the new bus dev is the algorithm. (just as the newspaper editor has found and is finding out since Google/Yahoo News, digg etc came along) The algorithm is now moving from the editorial department to marketing! The Algorithm is the New Bus Dev Veep
- In the spring of 1957, he was transferred to the editorial department, where he was involved in editing ‘Chili’.
- The National Union of Journalists chapel in Shropshire wants to know how many of those job losses will fall in its editorial department but says managers have so far failed to respond. Strike threat at the Shropshire Star