- the administration of a strong electric current that passes through the brain to induce convulsions and coma
How To Use ECT In A Sentence
- Some were members of Turkey's elite military class known as "pashas," a title of respect harking back to Ottoman military commanders Monday for allegedly planning to blow up mosques in order to trigger a military takeover and overthrow the WN.com - Photown News
- Smith, who is also a director of Norwich City Football Club, said her CBE was a "very, very great honour". BBC News | News Front Page | UK Edition
- Intellectual Dublin seemed no longer to consist of writers, but of folk singers, bearded or otherwise.
- Their dried dung is found everywhere, and is in many places the only fuel afforded by the plains; their skulls, which last longer than any other part of the animal, are among the most familiar of objects to the plainsman; their bones are in many districts so plentiful that it has become a regular industry, followed by hundreds of men (christened "bone hunters" by the frontiersmen), to go out with wagons and collect them in great numbers for the sake of the phosphates they yield; and Bad Lands, plateaus, and prairies alike, are cut up in all directions by the deep ruts which were formerly buffalo trails. VIII. The Lordly Buffalo
- In this edition, such mistakes are corrected, and the original errata slips are also published.
- The unit can connect to any video source that has composite video and stereo audio RCA jacks, though the encoded audio is limited to mono.
- Several selections contain strings of double notes, primarily thirds and sixths.
- A specially designed speculum is used to help direct the injection into the G-spot, with effects lasting around four months. G Marks The Spot
- He called the foiled butt "Really juicy and nearly perfect. Physicist Cracks BBQ Mystery
- Apart from any other objection, a different classification would be reached if the characters were used in a different sequence.