[ UK /ˈɛkətˌɔːɹɪzəm/ ]
- tourism to exotic or threatened ecosystems to observe wildlife or to help preserve nature
How To Use ecotourism In A Sentence
- Failing this, the conservation outcomes of ecotourism may be less favorable.
- pursue integrated planning of both terrestrial and marine environments to prevent their degradation and to utilize the full potential of the natural resource base soundly, particularly for ecotourism.
- The boom in ecotourism has certainly seen a welcome expansion of special interest holiday options.
- However, in a public online discussion just before the conference, he also described the pitfalls, and how ecotourism development can fail.
- When he decided to establish the camp, the term ecotourism didn't exist, but Selengut The Globe and Mail - Home RSS feed
- And, like ecotourism itself, there are wide variations in the types and rigor of these certification programs.
- The other big challenge lies in looking at the mountainous areas where ecotourism is starting to become a very popular activity.
- The conference touched on many things, but none more deeply than the fragile environment that still exists around the very concept of ecotourism.
- Yunnan's tourist industry is now experimenting with schemes for ecotourism and adventure holidays that will offer more diversity.
- Now it is coming out with ecotourism programs to attract tourists.