- electronic warfare undertaken to prevent or reduce an enemy's effective use of the electromagnetic spectrum
How To Use ECM In A Sentence
- The "Electric Spads" (EA-lFs) flew with a pilot, a commissioned aircrewman known as a naval flight officer or NFO, and two enlisted men as ECM operators. On Yankee Station
- Each volume of this unique jazz improvisation method includes: State of the art recordings (multi-track digital), recorded in the excellent Bauer Studios, where many of the productions for the record label ECM have been done, and in the Skyline Studios in New York City. AvaxHome RSS:
- ECM burst, both normal and remote, no longer affects ships supposedly immune to Electronic Warfare.
- Corallina (Androface) tu* bulofa fimplcx pelta tecminali radiata. Caroli a Linné ... Systema naturae per regna tria naturae, secundum classes, ordines, genera, species, cum characteribus, differentiis, synonymis, locis ..
- In rare cases, a specialized delivery technique, known as the Ex Utero Intrapartum Treatment (EXIT) procedure, which offers immediate ECMO cannulation, may be an option. Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia (CDH)
- I think the term ECM still has a place in the acronym pantheon, but that place is an increasingly limited one. Intelligent Enterprise
- The label forged a balance between fostering new Spanish musicians and distributing music from independent European labels such as ECM, Hannibal, Cherry Red, Rough Trade and Factory Records whose boss The Guardian World News
- The textbook line is that contemporary European jazzers found their own identity apart from the American motherlode in a severe "free" atonalism (saxophonist Evan Parker, guitarist Derek Bailey), and in a lyrical if sometimes chilly meld of classical tones and (white people's) folk motifs (a lot of what you hear on the influential German label, ECM). Jazzers Solal, Gustavsen Shine In Age of Really Good Pianists
- The environment in this case is the extracellular matrix, or ECM, as indicated by one of its components, fibronectin. The Panda's Thumb: Steve Matheson Archives
- ECM is electronic countermeasures, while EVA is Extra-vehicular activity (basically space suit). Superhero Nation: how to write superhero novels and comic books » JM’s Review Forum