- an Old Testament book consisting of reflections on the vanity of human life; is traditionally attributed to Solomon but probably was written about 250 BC
How To Use Ecclesiastes In A Sentence
- If our recognition of a Greek idiom in Ecclesiastes is valid, it points to a date posterior to the conquest of Alexander the Great.
- Ecclesiastes is another complicated and ambiguous book. RCIA Presentation: The Old Testament
- Tina always had a slight proclivity for sermonizing, but a chapter in Ecclesiastes, coming from little preachers with lips and eyes like hers, is generally acceptable. Oldtown Folks
- I remember thinking at the time it was a really stupid idea, but apparently it had longevity, because those hands were the first thing I thought about when the word Ecclesiastes popped into my mind at two a.m. Muffins and Mayhem
- Ecclesiastes reads like an existentialist writing from the twentieth century.
- Dr Hope will read the first lesson from Ecclesiastes 12: 1-7 and the Abbey Choir will sing Psalm 121.
- A Rose for Ecclesiastes" is a really powerful story to begin with - consciously old-fashioned but doing something new as well. Linkspam for 24-8-2009
- See Ecclesiastes 1: 5 "The sun also ariseth, and the sun goeth down, and hasteth to his place where he arose. Augustine on Creation
- 'Whatsoever thy die findeth for you to do, do it with all thy might' - Ecclesiastes (Revised Version). THE BOOK OF THE DIE
- This is a most refreshing new look at the book of Ecclesiastes, by the minister of Ravesby Presbyterian Church, Sydney.