- the herpes virus that causes infectious mononucleosis; associated with specific cancers in Africa and China
How To Use EBV In A Sentence
- Lefebvre in 1988, the materials now coming from the Society of St. Pius X continue, in my opinion, to add to the burden such an article must carry if the remission is to make sense to otherwise well-disposed outside observers. Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog:
- Lefebvre's Marxism was heteroclite, and was heavily informed via his engagement with other thinkers.
- Note that large GenBank entries (Lambda, EBV, tobacco and liverwort chloroplasts) may not make it through the thread of mailers. What We Didn't Know About Slavery
- Heefj#ekeÀebveerner keÀewlegkeÀ ceeP³eekeÀ [s ³ee³e®eb yebo kesÀ} DeeefCe ceePeer®e G} ì eEveoe megª kesÀ} er veer JeWieguîee&®³ee efceμeve kesÀ} b. Recently Uploaded Slideshows
- The best known inside the church was the late Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre, a highly traditional French cleric who took his differences with Rome into open schism and was excommunicated, along with the four men he dared to "ordain" as bishops, in the year of our lord 1970. The Pope’s Denial Problem
- The diagnosis might also be considered if there is a family history where relatives were affected by illnesses found in X-linked lymphoproliferative syndrome (XLP), such as fatal Epstein-Barr virus (EBV) infection, lymphoma or hypogammaglobulinemia. X-linked Lymphoproliferative Syndrome
- A minor problem-correspondence with Lefebvre indicated it would be at least a year before he could come for the consecration. TOUCH
- Mononucleosis is most common in young adults, and most of the adult population has had clinically inapparent EBV disease as evidenced by antibody titers.
- I started to work eagerly on the induction of specific chromosomal aberrations in adenovirus type 12-infected human cells, simultaneously studying a DNA-replication disturbance of individual chromosomes in human lymphoblastoid and lymphoma cell lines, and, to please my mentor, I demonstrated electron microscopically the presence of EBV particles directly in individual serologically antigen-positive Burkitt's lymphoma cells. Harald zur Hausen - Autobiography
- Objective To determine the relationship between Epstein - Barr virus ( EBV ) infection and multiple sclerosis ( MS ).