How To Use eating utensil In A Sentence
- There was a dish drainer with a few clean dishes sitting in it—a single plate, a single glass, a single set of eating utensils. Fatal Error
- And English seems to be the only Western language blessed with a dedicated word, "chopstick", for that versatile Asian eating utensil. mauvais perdant - French Word-A-Day
- You could say that the only sound was the cling and clatter of eating utensils hitting the porcelain plates.
- The only other contents of the spartan space were eating utensils, a bucket and a sleeping mat. Times, Sunday Times
- A downside was the eating utensils: flimsy bamboo “sporks” that resembled tongue depressors and were poorly distributed, forcing some attendees to scoop up jasmine rice and mac and cheese with their fingers. Beer: SAVOR lives up to its name
- Bisphenol A-based polycarbonate is used as a plastic coating for children's teeth to prevent cavities, as a coating in metal cans to prevent the metal from contact with food contents, as the plastic in food containers, refrigerator shelving, baby bottles, water bottles, returnable containers for juice, milk and water, micro-wave ovenware and eating utensils. Consumer Reports Concerned about The Chemical Bisphenol A