How To Use easy street In A Sentence
- His parents left him a large legacy and he is now living on easy street.
- At present, to be appointed as the chief executive of a parastatal is a ticket to easy street because they are in a totally win-win situation. IOL: News
- A lucky speculation in the stock market put him on easy street for the rest of his life.
- A gang of petty thieves make a big score on an armored van, but instead of landing on easy street, they find themselves on the road to frustration.
- Those poor people missed an absolute blinder, we scored after four minutes and it was easy street after that - it was absolutely superb.
- Every entrepreneur thinks he has a business idea that will put him on Easy Street.