- become less intense
reduce pressure or intensity
he eased off the gas pedal and the car slowed down
How To Use ease off In A Sentence
- Trade union Solidarity on Thursday announced that it rejected what it describes as the skimpy wage increase offer of 3 percent by Metrorex's Consolidated Murchison Mine (Consmurch) outside Phalaborwa during the first round of wage negotiations at the company. IOL: News
- You will never get the grease off the plates if you don't use soap.
- Stand the pastry case on a can and ease off the collar. Times, Sunday Times
- As he grows he will become less supple and the pains will ease off. Times, Sunday Times
- The slope began to ease off towards the edge of hill above.
- Goring knew when to crack the whip and when to ease off; the result was a team that played as hard in April as it did in October.
- Winston fitted a nib into the penholder and sucked it to get the grease off.
- They gun the boat towards the fish and ease off just before they get too near them.
- Jay had been working as a furrier in Glasgow but he contracted a skin disease off the pelts.
- He actually did look like the punisher.thats my 2 cents ,,like it's worth even 1,so enjoy or don't,but hey I didn't agree with the reveiwer but lets ease off the personal slammming it's pretty low rent. Kevin's Review: Punisher: War Zone - The Death of The Punisher « FirstShowing.net