- the Babylonian god of wisdom; son of Apsu and father of Marduk; counterpart of the Sumerian Enki; as one of the supreme triad including Anu and Bel he was assigned control of the watery element
How To Use Ea In A Sentence
- The Staff of Volans has a limited supply of magic energy. Roll a dice after each spell is cast.
- This came out of an investigation he was carrying out into when a ternary quartic form could be represented as the sum of five fourth powers of linear forms.
- He described the sequence of events leading up to the robbery.
- Season with a pinch of salt and pepper. The Sun
- The difficulties of the next year or two will, no doubt, reawaken the pro-euro lobby.
- A thin veil of fog had rolled in off the bay, obscuring his view and coating the area in a pale gray-white mist.
- Jeff, clad in board trunks and a T-shirt, leans back in his chair with the lappie on his, uhhh, lap, and his bare feet up on the desk. Savages
- Mix together with as few stirs as possible - mixing too much will make the muffins too dense and heavy. The Sun
- What we do not know are the precise weighting of factors that go into why prices increase at any particular time.
- Richardson, are proprietors of shows, and the berouged, bedraggled creatures who exhibit on the platform outside for their living. Blackwood's Edinburgh Magazine — Volume 53, No. 327, January, 1843