- a bomb that explodes in midair and releases a massive burst of electromagnetic energy sufficient to disable computers and telecommunications without killing people or damaging buildings
How To Use E-bomb In A Sentence
- The bird squawked again, and dive-bombed the dog.
- The Stuka, the dihedral -- gull-winged Junker 87 dive-bomber -- was the most feared of all. SAN ANDREAS
- This prat has to add to it by implying, baselessly, that he might be guilty of some suicide-bombing-related-activity after all.
- I suppose the site editors don’t wish to get into a whack a nut contest, but do the boys and girls at TP really want to assist HTS’ google-bombing? Matthew Yglesias » Endgame
- They have carried out several sectarian murders and launched hundreds of pipe-bomb and blast bombs attacks on Catholic homes.
- The Russians had to dive-bomb the cities to regain control.
- But in Korea the Sabres were there to protect the fighters at low-level, while they were dive-bombing, Mahurin said.
- The Germans and the US Navy had found a partial solution to the problem even before the war - dive-bombing.
- Look at those birds dive-bombing the mowed seeds I am leaving behind!
- I think the gnat knows I'm writing about him because he just dive-bombed my face.