How To Use dueller In A Sentence
- You may also see the hope and support of many a flourishing family untimely cut off by the sword of a drunken dueller, in vindication of something that he miscalls his honour. Sermons Preached Upon Several Occasions. Vol. IV.
- We have seen here the miserable consequences that befall the conquered dueller. Sermons Preached Upon Several Occasions. Vol. VII.
- It was that quality of courage that struck every one who saw him; it was not only that he feared, it seemed, no one and nothing, but that he went a step further than that, spending his life in defying every one and everything, as a practised dueller might challenge every one he met in order to keep his play in practice. The Cathedral
- The dueller feller pays for all, and we're only waiting for my partner to roll in a keg of some of the slickest Yankee whiskey that was ever made in York The Gold Hunters' Adventures Or, Life in Australia
- Other adventurers, thousands of them, doubtless got into similar scrapes and difficulties, but they ended their days on a dueller's sword or died in a debtors' prison.
- Perhaps Rosand's story, while exaggerated for dramatic effect, was something of a satire foretold: a dueller who opposed the war, a lover willingly subjugating his true feelings?