How To Use Dubonnet In A Sentence
- Christmas lunch is over, the Queen's on the telly and great-grandma's in the corner sipping gin and Dubonnet.
- While there he claimed to have gained his closest access to the monarch, carrying food to her apartments, serving her gin and Dubonnet, and delivering mail to her room.
- She emerges in these pages as a spirited old bird, who likes a large gin and Dubonnet before lunch, prefers to brew her own tea, and can do a mean Irish accent.
- A typical day in her life involves Earl Grey tea at 8am, a gin and Dubonnet before lunch, racing on TV in the afternoon and writing her diary in pencil before bed.
- His frothy poster girls, rendered with a rapid, flamelike line, entice with the pleasures of the latest novel or glass of Dubonnet.