- federal agency responsible for enforcing laws and regulations governing narcotics and controlled substances; goal is to immobilize drug trafficking organizations
How To Use Drug Enforcement Administration In A Sentence
- Officials say he unknowingly sought help from an informant for the United States Drug Enforcement Administration. They say he believed this person had ties to Mexican drug groups.
- Morales later kicked out the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration, accusing it of espionage and of funding "criminal groups" seeking to undermine his government.
- Maria Garza, 37, and Carmelo Rios, 35, both of Arlington Heights, were among six people arrested and accused of importing heroin and other drugs into Cook County following a joint investigation by the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration and the Cook County State's Attorney's Narcotics Prosecution Bureau, Alvarez said in a press release. Police: Pizzeria Owners Part Of Major Drug Trafficking Operation
- The difficulty for Dr Craker, though, is that he would like to grow marijuana legally, but the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) has so far refused to give him a licence.
- The girl's mother was arrested in a raid by police and Drug Enforcement Administration agents.
- It also called for lawmakers to change the classification of marijuana to a S.hedule II drug, which includes substances such as Demerol, opium and morphine, according to the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration's Web site. Iowa City Press-Citizen - Local News
- The swoop by the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration and local police targeted a network operating out of El Cajon, which is near San Diego and close to the border with Mexico. Yahoo! News: Business - Opinion
- Can a lad sometimes regarded as bad by his father, by a Catholic priest, by the Army, and by the Drug Enforcement Administration transform in the middle of life's path into a Zen roshi and reinvent his tradition in ways that impress the brainy Ken Wilber, Mr. Integral? Craig K. Comstock: The Making of a Teacher
- Shire's ability to supply the product had been limited by restrictions that the US Drug Enforcement Administration ( "DEA") places on amphetamine, which is the product's active ingredient. FinanzNachrichten.de: Aktuelle Nachrichten