How To Use drawing power In A Sentence
- The trend in the photophysical properties found in the emission spectra parallels the changes in the photochemical properties with the electron-donating or electron-withdrawing power of the substituent on the imidazole ligand.
- This includes using engine 'stop-start' systems at platforms and drawing power from trackside sources. Times, Sunday Times
- Drawing power from the battery, the screen lit up brightly, illuminating everything by it.
- Modern tubes approach that ideal by drawing power at such high frequencies - tens of kilohertz - that the x-ray output is steady apart from a ripple of a few percent.
- One watt-hour is the amount of electrical energy equivalent to a one-watt load drawing power for one hour. Watt-hour
- He did not have - could not have - the same drawing power as the artist, surrounded in his villa by furniture and bibelots from the artist's house, nor was he so feline.
- Drawing power by synthesizing specific crystal breeds, the cities are built around enormous capacitor towers that store and distribute energy.