reasonably object (to) or set a limit (on)
I draw the line when it comes to lending money to friends!
How To Use draw the line In A Sentence
- But where do you draw the line between this kind of usury and legitimate lending?
- I draw the line at sappy actionless weepers, though.
- Where do you draw the line to avoid offending some people 's sensibilities? Christianity Today
- I'm sorry but that's where I draw the line ; I won't help him to cheat.
- You draw the line and smudge it to soften the look. Times, Sunday Times
- While I was allowed to ‘express myself‘by choosing bright orange shag carpet, she did draw the line in some cases.
- Bullying behavior isn't always easy to define. Where do you draw the line between good-natured ribbing and bullying?
- So long as we agree about the marking, it is of no great consequence where we draw the line between pass and failure, or between the different levels of distinction.
- Once again, it is left to the courts to draw the line according to their overall judgment of the facts.
- Don't get me wrong, I love gandering at colorful birds, and no one loves nature more than me, but I draw the line at hugging trees.