[ UK /dɹˈæɡɐ/ ]
- a fishing boat that uses a trawl net or dragnet to catch fish
- someone who pulls or tugs or drags in an effort to move something
How To Use dragger In A Sentence
- He tweaks the unkempt bristles of yahoos, scourges grunting knuckle-draggers, mocks unibrows and is merciless with gun-totin ', whittlin', racist rednecks who hang out in the fetid swamps of Small Dead Animals and other even danker and oozier places, where pedophile-enablers and stalkers dwell. Archive 2009-06-01
- Until the moratorium took effect, draggers took a few in Long Island Sound.
- On one key issue after another, from the Middle East to North Korea to the Department of Homeland Security, Bush has proven himself to be a dawdler, a foot-dragger who can't make fundamental choices or press his team to follow his commands. OpEdNews - Quicklink: He's No Decider, He's a Ditherer
- Nick is not a foot dragger; he is the single most principled person on the council. Guess What, Establishment. McGinn is the New Licata. Except, He’s the Mayor. « PubliCola
- I'd worked with lobster and scallop boats, a dragger for one very scary November day in Perfect Storm country.
- Beyond a small circle of knuckle draggers with a death wish, will aircraft-grade aluminum toboggans and such sell?
- Users can color-code task lists, list the steps it will take to get them done, and set priority levels for each task. iProcrastinate is simple, but its simplicity makes setting it up a breeze for even the worst foot-draggers among us. iProcrastinate app helps manage tasks and time
- You know, by the by the draggers, or is it the dragg-ors? lee-the chocolate lady makes a great looking chocolate pumpkin pie. Bananarama
- Has the knuckle-dragger accounted for the fact that our forces in Iraq will probably be attacked by Iran, even if it is Israel who attacks? Think Progress » Rep. Gohmert introduces resolution endorsing an Israeli military strike on Iran.
- Why is the government saying that, if the codfish come back, draggers will be allowed to take part in any future fishery?