How To Use downy brome In A Sentence
- It should be applied shortly after the downy brome emerges and before it tillers in the fall.
- The worst weeds in winter wheat are those that germinate in the fall with the crop - downy brome, jointed goatgrass, volunteer rye, blue mustard, tansy mustard, field pennycress, wild mustard, and shepherd's purse.
- It controls pennycress, shepherdspurse, tansy mustard, jointed goatgrass and downy brome.
- Weeds like pennycress, downy brome, mustards, cheatgrass, and shepherd's purse are common in first cut alfalfa.
- For grassy weeds, especially winter annual grasses like downy brome, cheatgrass, and volunteer wheat, use Poast Plus or Select herbicides before grasses are 4 inches tall.
- In the spring add atrazine to glyphosate or paraquat to control late emerging downy brome.
- It controls pennycress, shepherd's purse, tansy mustard, jointed goatgrass and downy brome.