visual impairment in which an object is seen as two objects
diplopia often disappears when one eye is covered
How To Use double vision In A Sentence
- In severe cases there may be weakness of the muscles, paralysis, speech disturbances, double vision or partial loss of the field of vision, and epileptic fits.
- This can cause symptoms such as glare, halos, starbursts, and ghost images double vision after surgery.
- His work continues to present a double vision, one touched by both calamity and glee, and whose self-consciously public language underscores its highly personal timbre.
- One of three siblings, her childhood was plagued by illnesses which left her with double vision and an eyepatch, and prone to hallucinations and visions.
- According to this kind of thought, appeared a technique of distance detected by double vision estimation.
- Yes | No | Report from lost my zero wrote 1 year 19 weeks ago in 2004 I got hydrocephalus from a brain tumor. it was removed in 2005, a "hemioblastoma". now I have double vision, corrected with glasses. my balance is terrible, use a cane or walker to get around. hopefully I can go deer hunting again someday. sigh On Gun Sights and Eye Doctors
- Is it okay if I help a real person with double vision and vertigo?
- Consequently, Bjornebye was left with acute double vision and he spent the next four months in a frightening twilight world.
- Lesley Vainikolo also left the Belle Vue battleground early but his double vision from a poke in the eye will not keep him out of this Friday's visit to The Shay to take on Halifax.
- Some people who have had unsuccessful treatment for squint may have persistent double vision dating from the time of the treatment.