[ US /ˈdɑpɫɝ/ ]
- Austrian physicist famous for his discovery of the Doppler effect (1803-1853)
How To Use Doppler In A Sentence
- B , Power Doppler image showing circumferential blood flow around the tumor.
- Therefore, a color flow Doppler ultrasound showing a systemic arterial blood supply to the mass confirms the diagnosis of bronchopulmonary sequestration. Bronchopulmonary sequestration and Congenital Cystic Adenomatoid
- Cyclone detection doppler radars are replacing the conventional analogue radars in important locations along the east coast.
- The Doppler frequency can be obtained as a heterodyne or beat effect.
- In primary hypertension, echo-Doppler velocimetric indices did not change during follow-up. The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism Current Issue
- For instance, doctors may need to use a handheld imaging device known as a Doppler rather than a stethoscope to measure heart rate in obese patients, and they may need to use a longer speculum for gynecological exams. Have Americans Literally Outgrown Heath Care?
- Kelley Stewart, a doctoral student in mechanical engineering, and Charonko are working on a project in collaboration with cardiologists William Little and Rahul Kumar from the Wake Forest University School of Medicine to improve Doppler echocardiograph and MRI diagnostics for this disease. Medlogs - Recent stories
- So a lot of times we have what we refer to as Doppler indicated tornadoes, as opposed to, say, trained storm spotter indicated. CNN Transcript Sep 23, 2006
- The Doppler effect is a change in the frequency of sound waves caused by moving objects.
- Objective To explore the clinical value of color Doppler sonographic in diagnosis of hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia(HHT)with hepatic involvement.