[ UK /dˈəʊpt/ ]
[ US /ˈdoʊpt/ ]
[ US /ˈdoʊpt/ ]
- treated or impregnated with a foreign substance
under the influence of narcotics
were under the effect of the drugged sweets
knocked out by doped wine
a drugged sleep
in a stuperous narcotized state
How To Use doped In A Sentence
- It's bloody dangerous, riding a doped steeplechaser. The Elvis Latte
- It conjures up an image like that in the novel Brave New World, where everyone is doped up, rather than having their real problems dealt with.
- Claim 1 - "A microelectromechanical resonator comprising: a microelectromechanical resonant structure characterized by a mass and one or more selectively doped regions; a vaporizable material for altering the mass of the resonant structure. Archive 2006-10-01
- This study provides a fundamental understanding of how ions move in scandia-doped zirconia, and shows the material is very stable. PhysOrg.com - latest science and technology news stories
- Spanning just 21-ft 2-in, the wing structure was created using large pieces of balsa wood which were then covered with three-ply sheeting which was covered with doped linen.
- The storage dynamics in doped lithium niobate are studied. It gives that the equations of the migration of charges is due to diffusion or drift and photovoltaic effect.
- See, she's a heroin addict here, and tries real hard to look all doped up and dramatic.
- knocked out by doped wine
- He was so doped up with all the drugs that he didn't know at times.
- That light gets funneled into a crystal of a material called neodymium-doped yttrium orthovanadate, which is common to lab lasers. Wired Top Stories