[ UK /dˈəʊnɐ/ ]
[ US /ˈdoʊnə/ ]
[ US /ˈdoʊnə/ ]
a Spanish courtesy title or form of address for a woman
How To Use Dona In A Sentence
- The livestock scheme is run on commercial lines rather than donations. Times, Sunday Times
- Rosie decides that a maternity fashion show highlighting her latest collection would be the perfect shower event because that is in no way a conflict of interest, and we soon learn the real motivation behind this choice -- a model casting montage in which LT wears a sequined capelet the color of Grimace from McDonaldland and tells the models to "serve and deliver. Una LaMarche: Pregnant in Heels Ep. 5: Serve and Deliver
- The donation he made was a deductible on his tax form.
- It's probably a good thing in a CEO," says Freston about veganism. "At least they won't be toppling over like those McDonald's (MCD) CEOs.
- Upon completion of the donated public welfare project, the donee shall inform the donor of the construction, use of the funds and checking and acceptance of the construction quality.
- The dinner has highlighted the difficulty for the duke and duchess of how careful they should be about where their charitable donations come from. Times, Sunday Times
- Vanessa raised hundreds of pounds for the charity by playing requests in exchange for donations to the appeal.
- “Does Donald mean to re-let the house?” she wondered. The Five of Hearts
- They donated Vicki's heart for research so that experts can learn more about the rare condition.
- Today, because of that initial donation, we have been able to raise additional funding for the now formidable Salone Microfinance Trust to fund microcredits for over 7,000 Sierra Leonean women and men! Tiffany Persons: The Never-ending Story of One Donation