- of or relating to or coming from Jesus Christ
- of or relating to Sunday as the Lord's Day
How To Use dominical In A Sentence
- At times we all deserve the dominical rebuke "O ye of little faith. Archive 2006-03-01
- They or the church can pronounce a couple divorced (breaking the Sixth Commandment and the dominical command in Matthew 19: 6).
- MexConnect. com Forums: Areas: Gulf of Mexico: Paseo dominical en bicicleta Noviembre Paseo dominical en bicicleta Noviembre
- In modern society, as a dominical special colony in common, administration men in terms of ethical value must go back to the commonweal.
- In my experience, the biggest personal one is the dominical demand to forgive the repentant. The biggest stumbling blocks
- ([Greek: ta kuriaka logia]) can have as wide a meaning as 'the Dominical Essays on the work entitled "Supernatural Religion"
- One survivor was airlifted and another transported by ambulance to Dominical Hospital in Santa Cruz, 10 miles to the south.
-  Hervas, _Saggio Pratico delle lingue, Con prolegomeni, e una raccolta di orazioni Dominicali in più di trecento lingue, Doctrina Christiana The first book printed in the Philippines, Manila, 1593.
- [174: 3] How much he included under this expression, we cannot say, but it must be observed that he does not write [Greek: ta kuriaka logia] 'the Dominical oracles,' or [Greek: ta logia] 'the oracles' simply -- the two expressions which occur in Essays on the work entitled "Supernatural Religion"
- We sallied forth to join in the traditional Sunday evening promenade or "paseo dominical". Walking the walk, talking the talk - San Patricio/Melaque revisited