gene that produces the same phenotype in the organism whether or not its allele identical
the dominant gene for brown eyes
How To Use dominant gene In A Sentence
- Facial dimples from smiling are derived from a dominant gene, whereas no dimples is a recessive trait. Robert Tornambe, M.D.: Accepting Your Genetic Destiny
- To find overdominant genes, the team developed a novel approach by turning to a vast tomato PhysOrg.com - latest science and technology news stories
- Gene distribution was out of balance. Dominant genes were more than recessive ones.
- Because it is carried by a dominant gene, an affected individual can expect about half of his or her children to inherit the illness.
- Neurofibromatosis is an autosomal dominant genetic disease, which also named as Von Recklinghausen disease before.
- He studied the genetics of this condition and found it was due to a single dominant gene.
- Objective : To investigate the possibility of X - linked dominant genetic model in unipolar depression.
- It is a dominant genetic disease.
- Fruit and flesh color were mainly salmon pink and yellow orange, but the color of yellow white wasnt controlled by dominant gene.
- When an organism is homozygous dominant it has two dominant genes.