have sexual intercourse with
Were you ever intimate with this man?
This student sleeps with everyone in her dorm
Adam knew Eve
How To Use do it In A Sentence
- I'm just a little bit caught in the middle. Life is a maze and love is a riddle, I don't know where to go, can't do it alone.
- Look, if you want a descending obligato, do it in the privacy of your own home away from us normal people.
- If we could by any possibility manage to do it, we would for sure.
- Greek weekly "Proto Thema", an unregretted and shameless Akin stated that he killed Solomou and would do it again if needed. OpEdNews - Diary: Murdering Peace in Derynia
- You can do it from a pay-as-you-go mobile phone. Times, Sunday Times
- Of course, Whitty himself ain’t exactly a peach; he loves him some torture, and buries knives in bellies with minimal provocation; when it comes to witch-hunting, he’s of the “burn her alive now, ask questions … well, don’t really bother asking questions, it’s just so damn fun to burn people, let’s do it some more!” school. Cry of the Banshee « Skid Roche
- Use illustrations where appropriate but don't overdo it.
- Anyway, today we made a pistachio dacquoise (remember that a dacquoise is a meringue--whipped egg whites--with sugar and nut flour(s) folded into it), an apricot-passion-fruit gelee, some apricot glaze, two sablee dough shells (we didn't get to do those, as the only sablee dough left was too soft to work with, so we'll do it tomorrow), and each of us made an inverted puff pastry recipe and put four turns in the dough. Lily, Rosemary, and the Jack of Hearts
- Just be sure to wear a sunhat and a long-sleeved high-collared shirt while you do it.
- The second set also starts of in a rollicky jamming way with a Stranger and a Cumberland to write home about, but then the band slows down and you get a sleepy Gloria and a communally weird Do It In The Road where "everyone" sings. bt.etree.org