How To Use diving duck In A Sentence
- In 1948 Heck won first place amateur with his broadbill and best diving duck, the same year in which Crisfield's Lem Ward won "Best in Show."
- Bufflehead Bucephala albeolaThe bufflehead is a small diving duck that forages underwater, eating primarily aquatic plants and fish eggs. Rare birds flock to British shores in record numbers
- Diving ducks, with distinctive narrow saw-edged bills, well adapted to chasing fish under water.
- Its skies were often darkened by blizzards of snow geese and immense flocks of great blue herons, swans, diving ducks, terns, pintails, mallards, Canada geese, osprey, bald eagles and more.
- In addition to bird, the Nam Sang Wai also different types of plants and organisms such as red eucalyptus, reed, red head diving duck, blue duck and fiddler crabs, and so the first potential.
- It is a diving duck and the male is a large, white bellied, grey-backed bird with a black chest, sloping forehead and ruddy chestnut head and neck.
- Like other diving ducks they forage under water, although in addition to diving they also walk along the bottom or dabble.
- While we slowly drifted, the sea first reflected patches of pinkish purple then took on a golden hue, and the calm waters rippled from diving ducks and a lone humpback whale.