- any act of molesting, interrupting, hindering, agitating, or arousing from a state of repose or otherwise depriving inhabitants of the peace and quiet to which they are entitled
How To Use disorderly behavior In A Sentence
- Each House may determine the rules of its proceedings, punish its members for disorderly behavior, and, with the concurrence of two thirds, expel a member.
- The citizen who fears the ill-smelling drunk, the rowdy teenager, or the importuning beggar is not merely expressing his distaste for unseemly behavior; he is also giving voice to a bit of folk wisdom that happens to be a correct generalization — namely, that serious street crime flourishes in areas in which disorderly behavior goes unchecked. Broken Windows
- Crew members booted them off the plane in Washington D.C. for their drunk and disorderly behavior.
- Officers took the inebriated tourists to the Pattaya police station and booked them on charges of physical assault and drunk and disorderly behavior.