How To Use disklike In A Sentence
- The disklike rotation of galaxies indicates the material we see is immersed in a mass distribution. Dark Energy Model Explains 'Hubble Sequence' of Galaxies | Universe Today
- They then saw a silverish disklike object near it. Cinnamon Roll
- Seen here with its three known moons, Charon, Nix, and Hydra, Pluto is a member of a group of objects that orbit in a disklike zone beyond the orbit of Neptune called the Kuiper belt.
- UFOs sometimes assume the shape of structured disklike craft, but behave unlike familiar physical things; they divide and unite, appear and disappear, make right angle turns at incredible velocities, and behave in a manner more thoughtlike than physical. Experiencing the Next World Now
- I think some people intensely disklike it when authors anthropomorphize animals period. Being Catty
- Many of the people who post here think I'm on the left, and I confess I rarely have dinner at McDonalds, and my kids really disklike McDonalds. The L.A. ban on new fast food restaurants in poor neighborhoods.
- I think that the believers tend to be driven by a disklike of corruption, and that their animosity is more driven by moral outrage. To Browsing Undergraduates « Climate Audit
- I think sceptics tend to be driven by a disklike of what they see as dishonesty. To Browsing Undergraduates « Climate Audit
- There is a large component of people who disklike Obama simply because he's black. Politics: Criticism or racism