disgustedly, she averted her eyes when they brought in the mutilated body of the horse
How To Use disgustedly In A Sentence
- Know, you footler!" growled Smathers, disgustedly. Cleek: the Man of the Forty Faces
- Then he handed a smelly helmet to Raylaa, who sniffed disgustedly and just got onto the sidecar, a two suitcases stacked on her lap.
- They'll be giggling and talking all night, I suppose," said he disgustedly when the "medico" came in late that afternoon. Ray's Daughter A Story of Manila
- Know, you footler!" growled Smathers disgustedly. Cleek, the Master Detective
- [NED looks at her reproachfully.] [LORETTA looks back tantalisingly from doorway and disappears.] [NED flings himself disgustedly into Morris chair.] A WICKED WOMAN (A CURTAIN RAISER)
- disgustedly, she averted her eyes when they brought in the mutilated body of the horse
- He swears disgustedly and turns inland, jaywalking across the bustling avenue, a gray-haired motorist squealing his brakes to miss him.
- He sported a black tee, one that, Alex noted disgustedly, fit his tall, muscular frame snugly.
- He gestured disgustedly toward Michael with one hand.