[ US /dɪˈskəvɝəbəɫ, dɪˈskəvɹəbəɫ/ ]
capable of being ascertained or found out
How To Use discoverable In A Sentence
- How they will alter and vary, never the same for long together, but led by indiscoverable caprices and obedient to some further will. Henry Brocken His Travels and Adventures in the Rich, Strange, Scarce-Imaginable Regions of Romance
- The principle of the order in which the Psalms are given to us, though not always discoverable, is in some cases clear, and shows the arrangement to be unmistakably the work of the Spirit, not merely that of the collector. Commentary Critical and Explanatory on the Whole Bible
- But further (3), if there be some marked diversity of expression discoverable in the two parallel places; and if that diversity has been carefully maintained all down the ages in either place; -- then it may be regarded as certain, on the contrary, that there has not been assimilation; but that this is only one more instance of two Evangelists saying similar things or the same thing in slightly different language. The Causes of the Corruption of the Traditional Text of the Holy Gospels Being the Sequel to The Traditional Text of the Holy Gospels
- It is not at all obvious that such underlying structures exist, let alone that they are discoverable by us.
- The purpose of this term is to ensure that the terms of the licence, and the constraints on its use, are readily discoverable by everyone who acquires a copy.
- His exchequer was the richer by all the gold and silver, whether in bullion or in vessels, discoverable in the treasury of Malta or in the The Life of Napoleon I (Volume 1 of 2)
- Since then I've checked on my phone a couple of times while I've been in public and there are a lot of discoverable devices out there.
- According to another letter that is annexed to the affidavit, it is conceded for the respondent that the Minister's letter was ‘technically discoverable in these proceedings’.
- But I posit that the hyphenation of his name made him unique enough to be easily discoverable even before he had hit songs. The Dream of Being Discoverable - Anil Dash
- Some days passed and a rumour went about the town, in its origin as indiscoverable as the birthplace of the winds. Doom Castle