How To Use dirty old man In A Sentence
- This dirty old man deflowered several young girls in the village
- a dirty old man
- Now I understood how women felt when being leched at by some perverse and dirty old man.
- I have fear that my friend will someday be a dirty old man too.
- With mouth wide open, he looked like a dirty old man, testing the tannins of the progesterone equivalent of red wine with his flehmen grimace. The Elephant's Secret Sense
- In public and in collections like Notes of a Dirty Old Man, Bukowski portrayed himself as a skirt-chasing boozehound who scribbled out poems and stories between races at the track.
- He's a dirty old man.
- The dirty old man rattled on about sex in the office.