- antihistamine (trade name Benadryl) used to treat allergic reactions involving the nasal passages (hay fever) and also to treat motion sickness
How To Use diphenhydramine In A Sentence
- Take an antihistamine containing diphenhydramine (Benadryl, Tylenol Severe Allergy) or chlorpheniramine maleate (Chlor-Trimeton, Teldrin).
- Diphenhydramine was frequently coadministered to prevent akathisia.
- Examples of first-generation antihistamines include diphenhydramine and cyproheptadine (Periactin).
- Other nonbarbiturate sedatives-hypnotics include (1) glycol or glycerol derivatives (e.g., meprobamate) and (2) diphenylmethane derivatives (e.g., diphenhydramine, hydroxyzine). The Neuropsychiatric Guide to Modern Everyday Psychiatry
- For the main shelter, my first aid kit includes polymyxin B / neomycin / bacitracin, diphenhydramine for allergic reactions, and 100 percent pure tea tree oil.
- These often contain diphenhydramine but as long as they are only taken occasionally they are unlikely to be a problem. Times, Sunday Times
- However, after inhalation of three consecutive doses from a new diskus, he immediately complained of chest tightness and feeling of distress that were treated with oral diphenhydramine and inhaled bronchodilator at home. Allegic Reactions from Lactose in Dry Powder Asthma Inhalers
- Suggested intravenous antihistamine pretreatment is diphenhydramine, in a dosage of 1 mg per kg, and cimetidine, in a dosage of 6 mg per kg.
- Antihistamines such as Benadryl (diphenhydramine), Claritin (loratadine), and Zyrtec (cetirizine): for allergic reactions and hives. You Raising Your Child
- Causative medications are droperidol, diphenhydramine, meperidine, promethazine, atropine, and scopolamine.